A unique, cutting edge environment for select swimmers wanting a competitive edge. Focus includes distance events, sprints and technical aspects of racing. Designed to specifically develop the four competitive strokes plus starts, turns and finishes. Stroke technique, efficiency and speed will all improve. MJP training and video analysis included.
- Up to 3 training and analysis sessions daily (dependent on the track)
- SPIRE Performance includes individual initial assessment and dryland training sessions to develop core strength, power and flexibility
- Mental Conditioning Coach, Trevor Conner
- SPIRE Fuel nutrition
Instructional presentations on nutrition, mental training, technique, high performance and taper.
Choose your track:
Stroke: Boarding- $795; Non-boarding- $495. Camp program designed for those swimmers looking to improve technique and performance in all four strokes (regardless of the distance).
Start and Turn: Boarding- $495; Non-boarding- $295. Camp program designed to work on all mechanics of a swimmers start and turn.
*Check-in for all overnight camps is between 4:00-8:00pm on the day prior to the first day of the start of camp.
**Competitive swimmers under the age of 10 (i.e. four legal strokes, a solid training history, and multiple years of competitive team experience), may attend any of our non-boarding camps.
Upgrade your Experience by selecting a SPIRE Complete Athlete package (optional)
- 1 extra semi private session SPIRE Performance Training ($65)
- 3 extra semi private sessions of SPIRE Performance Training ($180)
College Readiness and NCAA Eligibility Guidance
- 1 session with College Placement Director ($65)
- 3 sessions with College Placement Director ($180)